Birthday Confetti Cake
- Online Only
Rich and moist, this luscious layer cake conceals a fun surprise hidden beneath its surface. Made by hand at a small family-owned Florida cake boutique, the four layers of this cake are peppered throughout with colorful bursts of multicolored sprinkles baked right into the batter. The whole creation is then covered in vanilla buttercream frosting, showered with confetti sprinkles and piped with "Happy Birthday" in blue icing. Candles are included, so it’s an instant party.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 6–8).
- 3 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Candles included.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. If any sprinkles have fallen off in transit, simply press them gently onto the cake when it has slightly defrosted. Once thawed, remove from box and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: All-purpose flour, butter, trans fat free vegetable shortening, sugar, natural vanilla, whole buttermilk, egg whites, salt, baking powder and multi colored sprinkles.
- Frosting: Butter, powdered sugar, natural vanilla, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.