Assorted Mini Bundt Cakes, Set of 8
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Our set of eight petite Bundt cakes is made by hand at a small family-owned Florida cake boutique. With a little something for everyone, the collection is perfect for last-minute get-togethers, hostess gifts or simply spreading a little cheer.
Red Velvet: A southern treat with moist red buttermilk Bundt cake slathered with handmade cream-cheese frosting.
Key Lime: A miniature version of one beloved by Oprah Winfrey, a Key lime cake drizzled with key-lime juice as it cools and topped with sweet key-lime cream-cheese frosting.
Triple-Chocolate Chip Fudge: Has a buttermilk chocolate cake base filled with imported Dutch cocoa, semisweet dark chocolate and milk chocolate chips, and laced with a decadent chocolate fudge glaze.
Coconut: Classic cake ingredients like flour, butter and vanilla mixed with tropical touches such as coconut emulsion, coconut flakes and a lemon-juice cream-cheese frosting.
- Eight mini bundt cakes, two of each flavor (serves 8).
- Approx. 4" diam., 2" high each.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The Bundt cakes ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cakes from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cakes are best enjoyed at room temperature. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow the cakes to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated
- Red Velvet – Cake: Butter, fresh eggs, liquid shortening, baking soda, salt, white vinegar, flour, granulated sugar, whole buttermilk, red food coloring, vanilla extract. Cream Cheese Frosting: Cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vegetable shortening, vanilla extract.
- Triple Chocolate Chip Fudge – Cake: Chocolate chips, Dutch cocoa powder, flour, granulated sugar, sour cream, liquid shortening, butter, salt, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla extract, espresso powder, fresh eggs. Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting: Cream cheese, salt, whole milk, powdered sugar, Dutch cocoa powder, vanilla extract.
- Coconut – Cake: Granulated sugar, fresh eggs, baking soda, baking powder, salt, flour, butter, liquid shortening, vanilla extract, sour cream, coconut emulsion, coconut flakes. Frosting: Cream cheese, powdered sugar, vegetable shortening, lemon juice.
- Key Lime – Cake: Flour, fresh eggs, liquid shortening, whole milk, granulated sugar, heavy whipping cream, Key lime juice, Key lime oil, salt, baking powder, dry vanilla pudding mix (sugar, food starch modifiers and stabilizers). Frosting: Powdered sugar, vanilla extract, cream cheese, vegetable shortening, butter, Key lime juice.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CakeLoverVA from Most Moist & Delicious Mini-Bundt Cakes Ever!!! LOVED these Mini Bundt Cakes! Arrived so well packaged and DELICIOUS & MOIST!!! Expected my favorite flavor to be Red Velvet but actually I LOVED Coconut the most ... sweet with coconut crunch! Loved them all, but Key Lime is another favorite!! YUMMY! Also sent them to a friend for her birthday & it was the perfect gift with a variety of flavors!Date published: 2014-09-01Rated 1 out of 5 by DarbyGBarney from Not as advertised Purchased based on the flavors advertised. Did not see anything about substituting flavors. Purchased for 95 year old grandmothers birthday. She loves red velvet but can not eat very much so these would have been perfect size. No one makes it because she is mostly the only one that eats it. We were going to give her one for her BD and put one in freezer for her to have another time. Guess what flavor they decided to NOT send but sent some kind of caramel that no one will eat. Needless to say we are baking her one now. Could have informed us that you could not deliver and we would have had more time to prepare.Date published: 2014-08-27