Waterford Lismore Essence Stemware
A graceful update on Waterford’s signature Lismore design, Essence stemware has lighter-walled, rounded bowls and slender stems that give each piece a contemporary look. The bowls’ elaborate diamond and wedge cuts reflect the original pattern, inspired by Ireland’s spectacular Lismore Castle and a worldwide favorite for more than 60 years.
- 24% leaded glass crystal is carefully blown, cut and polished.
- Made in Europe by Waterford, producers of fine crystal since 1783.
- As a mark of authenticity, the base of each glass is stamped with Waterford name.
- Sold individually.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Flute: 8-oz. cap., 10 3/4" high.
- Goblet: 19-oz. cap., 10 1/4" high.
- Wineglass: 14-oz. cap., 9 1/2" high.
- Iced Beverage Glass: 19-oz. cap., 8 1/2" high.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- California Proposition 65