Painter and paper artist Isabelle de Borchgrave has traveled the world, always with her pad, pencil and brush in hand. These images, reproduced from pages in her travel journal, are a glimpse of the world as she sees it: with a painter's eye for line, composition and exquisite detail.
- Giclée printed on archival watercolor paper.
- Mounted behind glass with an acid-free cotton mat.
- Basswood frame, finished in matte silver-leaf on the front and deep brown on the sides.
- Ready to hang with wire at the back.
- 25" x 23" high, overall (image is 20" x 18" high.) .
- Made in Belgium.