In this intriguing trio of giclée prints, Canadian artist Katie Brennan marries her love of painting with her remarkable talent for graphic design. Offering fresh perspectives on geometric abstraction, the gray-and-yellow compositions are taken from Brennan’s original gouache on paper artwork.
- Reproductions of geometric studies by artist and curator Katie Brennan.
- Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Each deckle-edged print is floated atop an off-white mat and mounted behind Plexiglas.
- Silver-leaf pine frames.
- D-rings and wire at the back for hanging.
- 26" sq. overall (image is 24" sq.).
- Prints are made in Canada; frames are made in Malaysia.