Our Kobe-style rib-eye roast is a beef lover’s dream come true—and the perfect entree for a celebration. From Oregon-raised cattle, this prized, fine-grained meat is more richly marbled than conventional beef, which makes it extraordinarily tender, juicy and flavorful.
- Kobe-style beef raised in Oregon by Yamaya, using Japanese methods and an all-natural grain diet.
- Washugyu® are a crossbred of the famous Japanese Black Wagyu and the finest American Black Angus.
- Hormone-, antibiotic- and GMO-free.
- This beautifully marbled American beef is perfect for roasting, which allows the meat to baste in the flavorful rendered fat.
- Easy to prepare: just sprinkle the roast with salt and pepper and roast it in the oven.
- Bone-In: 5 lb. 8 oz. (serves 4–5).
- Boneless: 4 lb. 8 oz. (serves 4–5).
- Product of USA.
- Shipped fresh.