Washugyu™ Ribeye Roast
Our Kobe-style ribeye roast is a beef lover’s dream come true—and the perfect entree for a celebration. From Oregon-raised cattle, this prized, fine-grained meat is more richly marbled than conventional beef, which makes it extraordinarily tender, juicy and flavorful.
- Kobe-style beef raised in Oregon by Yamaya, using Japanese methods and an all-natural grain diet.
- Washugyu® are a crossbred of the famous Japanese Black Wagyu and the finest American Black Angus.
- Hormone-, antibiotic- and GMO-free.
- This beautifully marbled American beef is perfect for roasting, which allows the meat to baste in the flavorful rendered fat.
- Easy to prepare: just sprinkle the roast with salt and pepper and roast it in the oven.
- Bone-In: 5 lb. 8 oz. (serves 4–5).
- Boneless: 4 lb. 8 oz. (serves 4–5).
- Product of USA.
- Shipped fresh.
- The roast is shipped fresh with ice packs. Upon receipt place the roast in the refrigerator. The roast keeps refrigerated, up to 5 days, unopened. For optimal flavor and texture we do not recommend freezing.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- 100% Washugyu beef.