- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Perfect for beginning knitters, our kit includes everything you need to knit a soft cotton cloth with a simple geometric pattern of basic knit and purl stitches. To pair with your handcrafted washcloth, we've also included two bars of Blithe & Bonnie Herb Garden Soap.
- Includes yarn, needles and pattern for knitting a cotton washcloth, all packaged in a fabric drawstring bag.
- Ideal for novice knitters, the cloth requires just one skein of yarn and takes only 3 to 4 hours to knit from start to finish.
- After you've completed the project, you'll have the tools you need to knit more washcloths—all you'll need to supply is more yarn.
- Hand-assembled by an experienced knitter in Houston, Texas.
- 100% cotton yarn.
- Circular bamboo knitting needle.
- Washcloth pattern.
- Darning needle for weaving in yarn tails.
- Reusable drawstring bag.
- Two 1/2-oz. bars of Blithe & Bonnie Herb Garden Soap.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Finished size is approx. 8" x 9".
- Made in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.