Waring Tomato Press
This electric tomato press makes fast, easy work of turning fresh tomatoes into flavorful puree. Whether you're cooking a big batch of marinara sauce or canning a bounty of ripe garden tomatoes, this large-capacity machine is up to the task.
- Heavy-duty motor presses up to 50 lb. tomatoes in 30 minutes.
- Skin and seeds are automatically separated into their own container.
- Stainless-steel hopper.
- Includes food pusher.
- Can also be used to process fruits and vegetables for toppings, sauces and jams.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model # TMP150WS
- Abs and stainless-steel construction.
- 18" x 6 1/2" x 14 3/4" high.
- 7 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Never feed food by hand.
- Do not grind bones nuts or other hard items.
- Clean the tomato screen using a stiff bristle brush to unclog the holes.
- Tomato screen and auger are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- All remaining parts should be cleaned by hand in hot soapy water, using care when handling the sharp edges.
- Clean the main housing with a nonabrasive damp cloth. DO NOT use harsh or abrasive cleaners.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.