Waring Pro Cast Iron Grill
Crafted to professional specifications and scaled for easy home use, the Waring Pro Cast Iron Grill lets you grill foods to perfection right on your countertop. Ideal for preparing steaks, burgers poultry, vegetables and more, it has a pre-seasoned cast-iron grilling surface that heats evenly and sears foods beautifully and creates a delicious caramelized crust, results that rival outdoor grilling. Simply plug it in and set the dial, and the surface heats in minutes. A detachable splatter guard and spill tray minimize mess and make cleanup a snap.
- Commercial-quality electric grill with plug-in ease.
- Features an extra-large 20" x 13" pre-seasoned cast-iron grilling surface, the choice of professional chefs.
- The cast iron sears perfectly to give foods a crispy, caramelized crust, and its deep ridges create attractive grill marks.
- Dial-controlled low, medium and high temperature settings.
- Reaches the desired heat setting, up to 500°F, quickly and evenly, and retains heat beautifully.
- Complete instructions include recommended grill times for different foods at each setting.
- Indicator light illuminates when selected heat setting is reached.
- Stainless-steel splatter guard helps keep surrounding areas clean.
- Drips and spills are channeled into a stainless-steel tray that locks safely into place.
- Splatter guard and drip tray are removable and dishwasher safe.
- Use only in a well-ventilated area.
- 23 1/4" x 13" x 7 1/4" high; 21 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.