Waring Pro Food Slicer with 8 1/2" Blade
- Online Only
Slice foods with deli precision using this professional-quality machine. The slicer's adjustable stainless-steel blade produces perfectly uniform portions every time – from paper-thin shavings of prosciutto or pepperoni to sandwich-ready slices of roast meats, cold cuts and cheeses. Thanks to an extra-large capacity food carriage, it's easy to slice big batches of your favorite foods.
- Adjustable stainless-steel cutting blade slices a wide variety of meats and cheeses from 0–24mm thick.
- Heavy-duty motor guarantees efficient, precise slicing.
- Nonslip feet hold the slicer securely on your countertop for stable operation.
- Brushed die-cast aluminum housing is designed to provide years of impeccable service.
- Removable blade and food guide ensure easy cleanup.
- Blade sharpener included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #FIS1500.
- Cast-aluminum construction.
- 18 1/2" x 21" x 17" high.; 8 1/2" diam. blade; 31 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not attempt to slice frozen foods or bones.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water – or put any parts into the dishwasher. Do not use abrasive substances or solvents.
- Wash the slicer with a soft cloth or sponge and a mild cleaner, then dry it carefully.
- Clean the food guide by rinsing it with water, then carefully drying it with a soft cloth.
- Clean the front of the blade with a moist sponge or cloth. Most, but not all, of the back of the blade can be cleaned in a similar manner by carefully rotating the front the blade by hand (touch only the flat side of the blade, not the edges).
- Clean the blade cover in the sink or with a spray cleaner.
- Do not use abrasive substances or solvents.