Waring Milk Shake & Drink Mixer
If you could peek behind the counter of a 1920s soda fountain, you’d likely see soda jerks whipping up frosty milk shakes and malteds in classic drink makers like this one. As efficient today as it was generations ago, this iconic American machine from Waring still produces some of the smoothest, creamiest beverages imaginable.
- Commercial-quality machine features a long, slender mixing spindle with an aeration disc that blends drinks to frothy perfection.
- Also great for beating eggs or mixing light batters.
- Encased in a handsome chrome-plated cover, the heavy-duty motor provides impressive power.
- Two speeds offer high and low mixing control.
- 24-oz. stainless-steel mixing cup.
- Die-cast metal construction and non-slip feet ensure optimal stability.
- 64-oz. cap.; 8" x 9" x 18 3/4" high; 7 lb., 14 oz.
- Made in USA.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Clean the spindle, agitator and mixing cup by filling the mixing cup to the top fill mark with warm, soapy water. Attach the mixing cup to the drink maker and run it on low speed for about 30 seconds. Turn the machine off, empty the mixing cup, then repeat with clear rinse water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.