Waring Milk Shake & Drink Mixer
If you could peek behind the counter of a 1920s soda fountain, you’d likely see soda jerks whipping up frosty milk shakes and malteds in classic drink makers like this one. As efficient today as it was generations ago, this iconic American machine from Waring still produces some of the smoothest, creamiest beverages imaginable.
- Commercial-quality machine features a long, slender mixing spindle with an aeration disc that blends drinks to frothy perfection.
- Also great for beating eggs or mixing light batters.
- Encased in a handsome chrome-plated cover, the heavy-duty motor provides impressive power.
- Two speeds offer high and low mixing control.
- 24-oz. stainless-steel mixing cup.
- Die-cast metal construction and non-slip feet ensure optimal stability.
- 64-oz. cap.; 8" x 9" x 18 3/4" high; 7 lb., 14 oz.
- Made in USA.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Clean the spindle, agitator and mixing cup by filling the mixing cup to the top fill mark with warm, soapy water. Attach the mixing cup to the drink maker and run it on low speed for about 30 seconds. Turn the machine off, empty the mixing cup, then repeat with clear rinse water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.