Waring Milk Shake & Drink Mixer
If you could peek behind the counter of a 1920s soda fountain, you’d likely see soda jerks whipping up frosty milk shakes and malteds in classic drink makers like this one. As efficient today as it was generations ago, this iconic American machine from Waring still produces some of the smoothest, creamiest beverages imaginable.
- Commercial-quality machine features a long, slender mixing spindle with an aeration disc that blends drinks to frothy perfection.
- Also great for beating eggs or mixing light batters.
- Encased in a handsome chrome-plated cover, the heavy-duty motor provides impressive power.
- Two speeds offer high and low mixing control.
- 24-oz. stainless-steel mixing cup.
- Die-cast metal construction and non-slip feet ensure optimal stability.
- 64-oz. cap.; 8" x 9" x 18 3/4" high; 7 lb., 14 oz.
- Made in USA.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Clean the spindle, agitator and mixing cup by filling the mixing cup to the top fill mark with warm, soapy water. Attach the mixing cup to the drink maker and run it on low speed for about 30 seconds. Turn the machine off, empty the mixing cup, then repeat with clear rinse water.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.