Waring Digital Rotisserie Turkey Fryer
Waring takes a classic cooking technique to new levels of innovation with this rotisserie deep fryer—the only one of its kind on the market. Putting precise control at your fingertips with a full digital interface, it deep fries all your favorite foods—from cooking an 18-lb. turkey in just over an hour to quickly frying up crispy French fries, onion rings, wings and more. To transform the fryer into a steamer large enough for an indoor clambake, just fill the steel reservoir with water instead of oil.
- State-of-the-art digital machine is a large-capacity rotisserie fryer, basket fryer and steamer—all in one.
- Rotisserie alternates direction for even cooking that retains the poultry’s natural juices.
- Rotisserie frying a turkey uses 1/3 less oil to cook than traditional deep fried turkeys because the turkey is constantly rotating in and out of the oil.
- Remove the rotisserie for deep frying or steaming a wide variety of favorite foods.
- Digital control pad includes a 99-minute countdown timer and a precise thermometer that adjusts frying temperature from 175°F to 375°F.
- Indicator light lets you know when the oil has reached the proper frying temperature.
- Spacious 2.5-gal. stainless-steel reservoir resists corrosion.
- Fries a whole turkey at a rate of approximately 3 1/2 minutes per pound.
- Durable stainless-steel lid is vented to prevent fried foods from becoming soggy.
- Includes rotisserie with spits, aluminum frying/steamer basket, meat thermometer and butcher's twine.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel housing.
- 2.5-gal. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash the basket, lid, rotisserie and reservoir in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy