Waring Die-Cast Meat Grinder
Whether you’re preparing pâté de la maison, homemade sausages or your signature meatloaf, this commercial-quality machine will grind the meat to perfection. Offering professional power, capacity and performance, it gives you complete control over everything from the blend of ingredients to the texture of the grind. Two special attachments make it easy to stuff home-ground meats into sausage casings.
- Grinding your own meat puts you in charge of all ingredients – use any cut of meat to create your perfect blends, then season the mixture just the way you like it.
- This powerful machine grinds up to 5 3/4 pounds of meat per minute.
- Settings include "grind" and "sausage," plus a special reverse function to release clogged food.
- A trio of stainless-steel cutting plates allows you to choose a fine, medium or coarse grind.
- Includes two stainless-steel sausage-stuffing attachments – use the small tube for breakfast links, the larger one for more substantial varieties like bratwurst or kielbasa
- Also comes with a sturdy plastic food pusher.
- Ultra-durable die-cast metal construction ensures years of impeccable performance.
- 15" x 8" x 14 1/4" high; 17 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Never feed food into tube by hand; always use the pusher.
- Do not operate in an appliance garage or under a wall cabinet.
- Not designed for grinding bones, nuts or other hard food items.
- Hand wash removable parts in hot soapy water and dry.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth
- Coat cutting blade and plates with cooking oil and wrap in greaseproof paper to keep them lubricated and rust free.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.