Waring Cotton Candy Maker
- Free Shipping
Bring home the fun and flavors of an old-fashioned carnival with classic cotton candy – Waring's playful machine makes it easy to create your own signature versions of this nostalgic American treat. Whether you make them with pure cane sugar or your favorite hard candies, your festive spun-sugar creations are guaranteed to delight kids and adults alike!
- A fun, easy way to make old-fashioned spun-sugar candy for birthday parties, weddings, barbecues or backyard carnivals.
- Make fluffy cotton candy in a whimsical variety of bright flavors and colors – use pure cane sugar or crushed hard candies.
- Simple to use – just flip the switch, add your ingredients, then collect the freshly spun sugar on paper or reusable plastic cones.
- Suction feet on the bottom keep it securely in place during use.
- Efficient halogen heating system heats quickly – with no downtime in between batches.
- The BPA-free plastic splashguard keeps your work area clean – and the machine's hub detaches for easy cleaning.
- Includes two reusable, BPA-free plastic cones and six disposable paper cones – plus recipes and a measuring scoop.
- 13 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 11" high; 360W; 5 lb. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not use sugar cubes or liquid sugar.
- Let the machine cool completely, then disassemble. Hand-wash the floss head, bowl and splashguard with warm water. To clean the motor base, wipe with a hot, damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery