Waring Cotton Candy Maker
- Free Shipping
Bring home the fun and flavors of an old-fashioned carnival with classic cotton candy – Waring's playful machine makes it easy to create your own signature versions of this nostalgic American treat. Whether you make them with pure cane sugar or your favorite hard candies, your festive spun-sugar creations are guaranteed to delight kids and adults alike!
- A fun, easy way to make old-fashioned spun-sugar candy for birthday parties, weddings, barbecues or backyard carnivals.
- Make fluffy cotton candy in a whimsical variety of bright flavors and colors – use pure cane sugar or crushed hard candies.
- Simple to use – just flip the switch, add your ingredients, then collect the freshly spun sugar on paper or reusable plastic cones.
- Suction feet on the bottom keep it securely in place during use.
- Efficient halogen heating system heats quickly – with no downtime in between batches.
- The BPA-free plastic splashguard keeps your work area clean – and the machine's hub detaches for easy cleaning.
- Includes two reusable, BPA-free plastic cones and six disposable paper cones – plus recipes and a measuring scoop.
- 13 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 11" high; 360W; 5 lb. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not use sugar cubes or liquid sugar.
- Let the machine cool completely, then disassemble. Hand-wash the floss head, bowl and splashguard with warm water. To clean the motor base, wipe with a hot, damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.