Cuisinart Commercial Wine Opener
- Free Fast Shipping
Remove either synthetic or natural corks in a matter of seconds with this fully automatic rechargeable wine bottle opener. Since it requires no manual twisting or pulling and can open 120 bottles on a single charge, it’s perfect for entertaining large groups where multiple bottles need to be at the ready.
- Simple two-button operation: one for removing the cork from the bottle, the other for removing the cork from the opener.
- Rechargeable NiMH battery can open up to 120 bottles on a single charge.
- Reliable, commercial-grade motor is quiet during operation.
- Attractive countertop charging station serves as a compact storage unit.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior is corrosion-resistant and easy to clean.
- Includes a removable foil cutter.
- Charging base: 4” x 5 1/2" x 12 1/2” high.
- Wine bottle opener: 2 1/2" diam. x 12” high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Charge the unit for at least 10 hours prior to first use.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Always unplug the unit before cleaning.
- To clean the housing, wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Never immerse any part of the unit or battery in water or other liquids.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sue88 from works great Got this for my Mom who has who has trouble with her hands. Works fine even on fake corks. Seems very sturdy.Date published: 2015-09-30