Waring Commercial Electric Wine Opener
Remove either synthetic or natural corks in a matter of seconds with this fully automatic rechargeable wine bottle opener. Since it requires no manual twisting or pulling and can open 120 bottles on a single charge, it’s perfect for entertaining large groups where multiple bottles need to be at the ready.
- Simple two-button operation: one for removing the cork from the bottle, the other for removing the cork from the opener.
- Rechargeable NiMH battery can open up to 120 bottles on a single charge.
- Reliable, commercial-grade motor is quiet during operation.
- Attractive countertop charging station serves as a compact storage unit.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior is corrosion-resistant and easy to clean.
- Includes a removable foil cutter.
- Charging base: 4” x 5 1/2" x 12 1/2” high.
- Wine bottle opener: 2 1/2" diam. x 12” high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Charge the unit for at least 10 hours prior to first use.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Always unplug the unit before cleaning.
- To clean the housing, wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Never immerse any part of the unit or battery in water or other liquids.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.