Waring 75th Anniversary Blender
Waring introduced America’s first blender in the 1930s and since then has become one of the world’s leading manufacturer of kitchen appliances that set the standard for power and reliability. To celebrate over 75 years of innovation, Waring is launching its most advanced blender yet. The machine combines classic good looks with a forceful 1.75-horsepower motor and a patented inverted carafe design that guarantee unmatched blending performance.
- Sleek and contemporary inverted-carafe design creates a powerful natural vortex action that ensures thorough, uniform blending every time.
- Carafe’s shape rapidly creates a vortex that continually pushes blender contents back down toward the blades—eliminating the need to manually force them down with a tamper.
- Lightweight 56-oz.-cap. carafe is made of a BPA-free, heavy-duty plastic material that’s shatterproof for increased safety.
- Superstrong stainless-steel blades and powerful 1200W-watt motor effortlessly crush ice, create frozen cocktails and blend thick, creamy smoothies.
- Dial-controlled variable speed function allows you to perform all types of functions with absolute precision, whether you’re grinding nut butters, whipping egg whites, pureeing hummus, blending icings or making creamy soups.
- Pulse function gives you complete control over texture and consistency for a wide range of foods.
- Heavy-duty die-cast construction with iconic Waring waterfall design ensures lasting durability and timless style.
- Blue LED indicators illuminate when blender is powered on and blink when unit is in operation.
- Five-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- 8 1/4" x 8 1/4" x 18" high overall.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Self-cleaning assembly.
- Add a couple drops of dishwashing liquid and water, cover and turn on high, then rinse.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.