Vitamix TurboBlend Two-Speed Blender
Vitamix delivers the fresh flavors of whole foods in a powerful machine that offers two convenient speeds for customized blending. To ensure the ultimate efficiency, the commercial-grade motor propels the blade tips at speeds up to 240 miles per hour, creating a vortex that forces ingredients up from the blades and back down the center of the blending container.
- Simple High/Low control efficiently processes whole fruits and vegetables.
- Powerful 2-peak HP motor whips up everything from smoothies and nut butters to salsas, dips and spreads.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Lightweight, shatterproof 64-oz. BPA-free plastic container is ideal for blending medium to large batches.
- Laser-cut stainless-steel blades ensure a thorough, consistent blend every time.
- Includes a patented food tamper tool and cookbook.
- Hand built and rigorously tested in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic base; BPA-free copolyester container.
- 2 peak HP motor.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- 8 3/4" x 9" x 20" high.
- 64-fl.-oz. cap.
- 12 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.