Vitamix S50 Personal Blender
Enjoy powerful Vitamix performance in a compact machine sized for small kitchens and on-the-go food prep. Ideal for whipping up individual smoothies and small batches of soups, sauces and dressings, it's great for chopping herbs and veggies, too.
- Two preset functions take the guesswork out of blending, includes Smoothies and Power Blend.
- Designed to automatically shut off when the selected cycle is complete.
- Power Blends program has been designed to process tough ingredients like leafy greens, protein powders, frozen fruits and hearty vegetables.
- Interchangeable blade base component.
- Vitamix signature laser-cut, stainless-steel blades.
- Safety interlocking system turns the machine off automatically when the container is lifted or rocked from the base while you're blending.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Built and rigorously tested by the family-owned and -operated Vitamix company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
Model S50 includes:
- 20-oz. insulated container.
- 40-oz. container with 2-part lid to create a variety of recipes.
- Cookbook and a tamper for use with the 40-oz. container.
- Interchangeable blade base attaches easily to both containers.
- Plastic base; BPA-free Tritan copolyester container.
- 790-watt motor.
- 6" x 9" x 16" high.
- 12 lb. 6 oz.
- All-metal container-to-base coupling.
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA with U.S. and foreign components.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp; handle with care.
- Blending containers are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Vitamix 20-Oz. To-Go Container
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kitchenserf from Only Way to Go Love, love love the Vitamix Personal Blender! Everything about this product is so easy to work with: the prep, the easy operation, and most of all the clean-up. I've enjoyed the smoothies, the soups, and the sauces. Just my speed: fast and easy. Only way to go!Date published: 2016-10-05Rated 1 out of 5 by MomofJrSooner from So DISAPPOINTED I've had the old style Vitamix for 10 years and have loved it. I've even had the motor replace by Vitamix but it finally died. I purchased the S50 Personal Blender for my daughter who will being going off to college and drinks smoothies everyday. From what I can tell this model simply doesn't have enough power and definitely isn't worth the expense. She is now asking me for a "cheap blender" because she is so frustrated that this doesn't have the power to mix up a smoothie. I'm talking about frozen fruit, apple juice and ice. Needless to say I will be returning this to WS as soon as possible.Date published: 2015-12-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Jasmine65 from Super blender I have used this to make smoothies several times now and am quite impressed. It really does grind up frozen fruits with ease. I do not find washing it too difficult. After I blend I run it with some dish soap and then use a dishcloth. It is loud at high speeds, but that's pretty normal In my book. I would recommended it highlyDate published: 2015-11-13Rated 1 out of 5 by jccwc from Design flaws, save ur money The container has to be screwed on exactly or it'll leak into the base with the blades. There's a hole in the back for the leaks to run out all over the back of the base. The hole is difficult to clean unless you have a baby bottle brush. The unit vibrates around on the counter causing it to travel several inches almost landing in my sink. Ingredients stick to the bowl & require scraping during blending. The to-go-container's lid is difficult to pop open as well as clean. It's difficult to unscrew the blades section from the bottom of the regular bowl. This definitely won't replace my vita mix 750.Date published: 2015-10-06