Vitamix S30 Personal Blender
Enjoy the professional performance of a Vitamix blender in a streamlined machine that's great for compact kitchens or on-the-go food prep. Count on this efficient blender for everything from whipping up individual portions of smoothies to blending small batches of soups, sauces and dressings. It's great for chopping herbs and veggies, too!
- Delivers powerful, high-performance blending with the added versatility of two interchangeable containers and a space-saving design that takes up little room on the countertop.
- Advanced, compact powerhouse features an all-metal container-to-base coupling – and the signature laser-cut, stainless-steel blades that make every Vitamix so efficient.
- Variable speed operation with a pulse feature gives you precise control over texture whether you're blending or chopping.
- Two different blending containers make it simple to switch from one preparation to another.
- 20-oz. double-insulated blending container/travel cup with flip-top lid is ideal for cold beverages to go.
- 40-oz. container is just the right size for preparing smaller family meals.
- Safety interlocking system turns the machine off automatically when the container is lifted or rocked from the base while you're blending.
- Includes a cookbook.
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Additional 20-oz. to-go containers sold separately.
- Built and rigorously tested by the family-owned and -operated Vitamix company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model S30.
- Plastic base; BPA-free Tritan copolyester container.
- 6" x 9" x 16" high.
- Large container: 40 fl.-oz. cap.
- Travel container: 20 fl.-oz. cap.
- 790-watt motor.
- 8 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA with U.S. and foreign components.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp – handle with care.
- Blending containers are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Vitamix S30 Personal Blender Extra To-Go Container
- Free Shipping