Vitamix Certified Reconditioned Standard Blender
Guaranteed to operate just like a brand new model, Vitamix Certified Reconditioned machines simplify food preparation with the impressive power and do-it-all versatility that Vitamix is famous for. The reconditioned C-Series blenders feature ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from smooth purees to hearty soups.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Vitamix Reconditioned machines go through a rigorous 17-point inspection for certification.
- Every Certified Reconditioned machine comes with a brand new cookbook package, container, two-part lid and tamper.
- Built and reconditioned by hand in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 20 1/2" high.
- 64-oz. cap.
- 10.9 lb.
- Voltage: 120Hz/Amps: 60 Hz, 11.5 amps.
- Two-peak-horsepower motor for fast, powerful blending.
- High/Low control adjusts the speed of the blades for processing tough, whole-food ingredients and fine-tuning texture.
- Large 64-oz.-cap. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- PVC plastic housing; hard-wearing laser-cut stainless-steel blades.
- Label may reflect the following C-Series machines: 5200, CIA™ Professional Series®, Creations® II, Creations® GC, Professional Series® 200, Total Nutrition Center® or TurboBlend® VS.
- Five-year manufacturer's Full Warranty covers parts, labor and return shipping.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
You May Also Need
Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container
Vitamix 20-Oz. To-Go Container
Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pickleo from Love it! Fast, quiet, powerful. Have had this a week, and very impressed with the horsepower. It is not very loud, but does slightly shake the entire counter. The only negative was that it took a while after ordering to receive, and I assume it is because they have minimal control over the flow of reconditioned units.Date published: 2016-01-08