Vitamix Professional Series 500 Gallery
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Vitamix combines its famous power and versatility with a sleek black diamond finish to create an iconic commercial-grade machine for the modern home kitchen. Thanks to a hardworking 2-peak-horsepower motor, the laser-cut stainless-steel blades rotate at 240 MPH. Preprogrammed settings for smoothies, frozen desserts and soups make it easy to enjoy blended favorites with one-touch ease.
- Variable-speed dial lets you fine-tune every texture, from velvety smooth purées to chunky salsas and everything in between.
- 2-peak-horsepower motor provides the power and speed you need to mix even the heartiest ingredients with uniform efficiency.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients—and whip up homemade ice cream, sorbet and slushy frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Pulse function works at any speed, offering total control over texture and thickness.
- Auto-shutoff feature allows you to start the unit, then walk away while blending.
- Includes patented tamper tool, cookbook and instructional DVD.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by family-owned Vitamix at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/2" x 8 3/4" x 20" high.
- 64-oz. capacity.
- 12 lb.
- 1380 watts.
- 2 peak HP motor.
- Model #: 59484.
- Stainless-steel base; precision-crafted, one-piece stainless-steel blade.
- Lightweight, shatterproof Tritan copolyester container is BPA-free.
- Metal-to-metal connection between container and base prevents stripping or wear.
- Two-piece lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use; lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill blending container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap, then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container
Wet Blade Container
- Free Shipping
Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container
- Free Shipping
Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container
- Free Shipping