Vitamix Professional Series 500 Gallery
Vitamix combines its famous power and versatility with a sleek black diamond finish to create an iconic commercial-grade machine for the modern home kitchen. Thanks to a hardworking 2-peak-horsepower motor, the laser-cut stainless-steel blades rotate at 240 MPH. Preprogrammed settings for smoothies, frozen desserts and soups make it easy to enjoy blended favorites with one-touch ease.
- Variable-speed dial lets you fine-tune every texture, from velvety smooth purées to chunky salsas and everything in between.
- 2-peak-horsepower motor provides the power and speed you need to mix even the heartiest ingredients with uniform efficiency.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients—and whip up homemade ice cream, sorbet and slushy frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Pulse function works at any speed, offering total control over texture and thickness.
- Auto-shutoff feature allows you to start the unit, then walk away while blending.
- Includes patented tamper tool, cookbook and instructional DVD.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by family-owned Vitamix at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/2" x 8 3/4" x 20" high.
- 64-oz. capacity.
- 12 lb.
- 1380 watts.
- 2 peak HP motor.
- Model #: 59484.
- Stainless-steel base; precision-crafted, one-piece stainless-steel blade.
- Lightweight, shatterproof Tritan copolyester container is BPA-free.
- Metal-to-metal connection between container and base prevents stripping or wear.
- Two-piece lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use; lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill blending container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap, then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.