Vitamix Professional Series 500 Gallery
Vitamix combines its famous power and versatility with a sleek black diamond finish to create an iconic commercial-grade machine for the modern home kitchen. Thanks to a hardworking 2-peak-horsepower motor, the laser-cut stainless-steel blades rotate at 240 MPH. Preprogrammed settings for smoothies, frozen desserts and soups make it easy to enjoy blended favorites with one-touch ease.
- Variable-speed dial lets you fine-tune every texture, from velvety smooth purées to chunky salsas and everything in between.
- 2-peak-horsepower motor provides the power and speed you need to mix even the heartiest ingredients with uniform efficiency.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients—and whip up homemade ice cream, sorbet and slushy frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Pulse function works at any speed, offering total control over texture and thickness.
- Auto-shutoff feature allows you to start the unit, then walk away while blending.
- Includes patented tamper tool, cookbook and instructional DVD.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by family-owned Vitamix at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/2" x 8 3/4" x 20" high.
- 64-oz. capacity.
- 12 lb.
- 1380 watts.
- 2 peak HP motor.
- Model #: 59484.
- Stainless-steel base; precision-crafted, one-piece stainless-steel blade.
- Lightweight, shatterproof Tritan copolyester container is BPA-free.
- Metal-to-metal connection between container and base prevents stripping or wear.
- Two-piece lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use; lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill blending container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap, then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container
Rated 5 out of 5 by Procky from Best Blender Ever! I have been making smoothies for years. This blender is the best! Easy to use and clean and no more chunky smoothies. It is an investment but well worth it. I look forward to using it for years to come. The only negative is when you pour, the container has a design that does not catch the "drip".Date published: 2016-02-19Rated 5 out of 5 by BklynBC from The blender is invaluable Love that Vitamix is made in the USA! That is, not China. That is the bonus because this product is awesome in every way!Date published: 2015-12-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Jano19 from Best of the best This is the second Vitamix I own. I purchased the first one 5 years ago and love it and just bought another for our winter home. They are strong, efficient and reliable. I use it for soups, smoothies, food processing and any job where mixing is involved,except for baking. Love it. They are pricey, but they last and that is what u pay for. For cleaning read the directions. The machine can be noisy depending on the speed.Date published: 2015-12-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Eugenia07 from Great blender I was thinking in buying as it so expensive but after reading and seeing some demos. I like it!! I have two kids, we are always running with extra classes so know I say " We live a smoothie life" because as soon as they get from the school bus the smoothie is done and full of vitamins. They are not starving before dinner, and the best they are not eating trash food. Cleaning is the best, easy and fast: water a drop and soap, push a button and my kitchen is clean and ready to go!!Date published: 2015-10-21Rated 4 out of 5 by rmschrey from Very good, but limitations This was a spectacular birthday gift from my boss. And, on items like blended soups and smoothies, it is unparalleled. I make a lot of hummus, white bean dip and thicker items in it and I always lose some product in attempting to get it all out - while it blends the heck out of it, that loss bothers me. And, goes without saying - do NOT blend without lid on and do NOT use the pushy pole with lid off. I am still scrubbing beans from ceiling and the pushy stick is broken...Date published: 2015-10-07Rated 5 out of 5 by tildysue from fun to use I love it. I have made soups, smoothies and ice cream so far. can't wait to try moreDate published: 2015-09-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Tinysmom from How did I live without this??!! I had two friends drop by for a visit while I was getting dinner together. I informed them I was making cream of asparagus soup. So they sat in the kitchen while I put everything in the blender . Then Imagine their awe when I used even the thick woody parts of the vegetable and no cream. When I turned the dial to soup and invited them into the next room they couldn't believe I left it unattended to visit with them, then 5 minutes later they had a taste of the best soup they had eaten in recent memory. I used the recipe from The Silver Palate Cookbook, by Sheila Lukins and Julie Russo. No grinding, or pressing through a food mill necessary, oh... and NO COOKING. 5 minutes, really 5 minutes.Date published: 2014-04-12Rated 5 out of 5 by DALEX from Vitamix is the very best This is a workhorse. Don't try to compare it to 'regular' blenders. This is professional equipment and so worth the investment.Date published: 2013-07-29