Vitamix Certified Reconditioned 5300 Blender
Offering the same legendary power and performance as a brand new model, Vitamix Certified Reconditioned blenders make fast work of a wide variety of kitchen prep tasks. This sleek reconditioned machine combines the company's signature vortex blending action with a low-profile 64-oz. container that fits easily beneath most cabinets.
- Variable-speed operation and a pulse feature give you complete control over blending texture, allowing you to adjust speed with a simple turn of the dial.
- Extremely versatile appliance can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients—plus whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Efficiently blends mixtures at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Vitamix Reconditioned machines go through a rigorous 17-point inspection for certification.
- Every Certified Reconditioned machine comes with a brand new cookbook package, container, two-part lid and tamper.
- Built and reconditioned by hand in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 64-oz. cap.; 7 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 17 1/4" high.
- 12 lb.
- 1380 watts
- 120V, 50/60 Hz, 11.5A.
- 2.2 peak-horsepower motor ensures fast, powerful blending.
- High/Low control adjusts the speed of the blades for processing tough, whole-food ingredients and fine-tuning texture.
- Large 64-oz.-cap. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- PVC plastic housing; durable laser-cut stainless-steel blades.
- Five-year manufacturer's Full Warranty covers parts, labor and return shipping.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made and reconditioned in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
On backorder until March 1st, 2017.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mrsmarv from What a difference! Prior to purchasing the Vitamix blender I owned a Cuisinart blender, which I thought was a good blender. Until I tried the Vitamix for the first time. We love smoothies and I make them quite frequently. While the Cuisinart chopped the ice and blended the ingredients into what I thought was a smooth consistency, the Vitamix makes a smoothie...well, smooth. Really, really smooth. So smooth that you won't find one particle of any of the ingredients that would lead you to guess what's in it. Just a consistency like silk. I also made a butternut squash soup which turned out beautifully. I did continue cooking it on the stove top, but the ability to blend the vegetable into a puree that is silken in consistency really surprised me. I was initially hesitant to drop such a large amount of money on a blender, but when I saw the certified reconditioned Vitamix was available at a reasonable price, I decided to take the plunge. I am certainly glad I did.Date published: 2017-01-23