Vitamix Ascent 20oz Blending Cups Starter Kit
- Free Fast Shipping
Blend personal smoothies for everyone in the family without having extra containers to wash. Designed expressly for the Vitamix Ascent Series blender, these containers let you whip up individual beverages and take them to go as travel cups. Also great for chopping ingredients like garlic and onion.
- For use with Vitamix Ascent Series blenders only.
- Set of two 20-oz. blending cups with spill-proof lids and one blade base.
- Built-in Self-Detect™ technology allows blender to recognize the container and automatically adjust blend settings for its size.
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel to consistently deliver the same quality blends for years to come.
- Bowl rotates ingredients back to blades for faster, smoother blending.
- Tapered design fits easily into car cup holders and refrigerator doors.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2" diam., 10" high.
- 20-oz. cap.
- Made in USA.
- Containers are made of BPA-free Eastman Tritan®, insulated to maintain cold temperatures.
- Metal drive system securely joins the container and motor base for maximum durability.
- Use & Care
- Containers, lids and blade base are all dishwasher safe.
- For self-cleaning, partially fill container with warm water and a drop of dish soap, then blend on highest speed for 30 seconds. Rinse with warm water and air dry.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.