Vitamix Professional 500 Blender
- Online Only
One of the most trusted brands in premium blending appliances, Vitamix has been delivering unmatched performance to professionals and home cooks since 1937. The Professional 500 features a pulse function and preprogrammed blend settings that put hundreds of recipes at your fingertips, whether you’re blending, pureeing, chopping or mixing. Thanks to the machine’s 2-peak-horsepower motor, the stainless-steel blades rotate at 240 MPH for commercial-grade power and speed. The stainless-steel finish complements the look of modern kitchens.
- Three pre-programmed settings for smoothies, frozen desserts and soups and an auto-shutoff feature allow you to start the unit and walk away while blending.
- 2-peak-horsepower motor provides the power and speed to mix ingredients completely and evenly.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Includes patented tamper tool, cookbook and instructional DVD
- Hand built and rigorously tested by family-owned Vitamix at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- One-piece precision-crafted stainless-steel blade stays sharp through rugged daily use.
- Brushed stainless-steel finish resists smudging and fingerprints.
- Metal-to-metal connection between container and base prevents stripping or wear.
- Lightweight 64-oz.-cap. copolyester container is BPA-free and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- stainless-steel base; BPA-free copolyester container.
- 64-oz. capacity.
- 2 peak HP motor.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
You May Also Need
Vitamix 32 oz. Dry Blade Container
Vitamix 32 oz. Wet Blade Container
Modernist Cuisine At Home Cookbook
- Online Only