Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender
Since 1937, Vitamix machines have set the standard for durability, versatility and sheer power. The Professional Series 200 model features a formidable commercial-grade 2-peak-horsepower motor that works in concert with laser-cut stainless-steel blades to blend, puree, chop and mix with remarkable precision and speed. Its lightweight shatterproof blending container can handle anything from crushed ice to hot soups.
- Variable speed operation offers exceptional control over texture and temperature.
- 2-peak-horsepower motor provides the power and speed to mix ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Extremely versatile appliance can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- One-piece precision-crafted stainless-steel blade stays sharp through rugged daily use.
- Metal-to-metal connection between container and base prevents stripping or wear.
- 64-oz. copolyester container is BPA free, lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Includes patented tamper tool, cookbook and instructional DVD.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic base; BPA-free copolyester container.
- 7 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 20" high.
- 64 fl. oz. capacity.
- 12 lb.
- 2 peak HP motor.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
You May Also Like
Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container
Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container
Rated 5 out of 5 by mrsvoth from I love it! I was in the market for a new blender, and really like using this Vitamix. It is powerful, and I love the large container. This is easy to clean, too.Date published: 2016-05-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Tleigh from Turbo blender! The price tag on this blender has kept me from purchasing it in the past. The sale price, while still pretty high, made the buy a little easier to do! I do not regret my decision. This blender is powerful and large. I was previously using a very inexpensive applicance basically for smoothies whose motor would groan under the weight of the ingredients I was using. Not so with the Vitamix! The motor is powerful and the blade blends a smoothie in no time flat! You can use it for a myriad of .other things also. One of the nicest things about the blender is the hard cover recipe book that comes with it. Very nice applicance and I have to admit well worth the money. Just make sure you put the top on tight....otherwise you will be cleaning smoothie off the ceiling like I did!!Date published: 2016-05-06Rated 5 out of 5 by TylerGalpin from Great power and Well-Built I bought this blender to mostly make smoothies and shakes for workouts and meals. So far I'd say it's been fantastic to use. Well-constructed, it looks good on my countertop, and it blends well (duh). Drawback: the lid construction and the shape of the container make it difficult to easily clean. There are just a bunch of grooves that make it a little more difficult than necessary. Would still buy this again, though.Date published: 2015-05-06Rated 5 out of 5 by ChefDeJour from ONLY BLENDER TO OWN After going through three different blenders over the years, all of which were cumbersome, heavy, hard to clean and really didn't do a great job...and thus rarely used....I purchased this EXPENSIVE blender. Best decision I made, it is now my FAVORITE kitchen appliance. It WORKS! I use it almost daily, smoothies, soups, drinks. I could NOT live without it and if it broke, which I doubt it will, I'd buy a new one. Wish I had learned about this long ago and invested in it the first time I purchased a blender! It is worth the expense. Easy to clean, easy to handle, and will impress you as well.Date published: 2014-04-05Rated 5 out of 5 by blp98 from great product love this machine. the blades are so strong they blend things with the greatest of ease. So smooth and creamyDate published: 2013-09-27Rated 5 out of 5 by alaskacook from Best Blender Ever I have been using this blender for about 2 weeks now and absolutely love it. My smoothies are smoother than ever and I've even made soup in minutes. I've even made my husband a believer!Date published: 2013-05-25Rated 5 out of 5 by taxdiva from Love my Vitamix So my neighbor has one and kept raving -- yes the smoothies were better but really? that much for a blender? Well, I had some gift cards from WS and our old Waring Blender finally died so I decided to try one and its AMAZING. Not only does it make great smoothies (and juices) but its wonderful for so many uses. Cleans up easily Great for soups and sauces. I truly use it every day. Its on the counter next to my kitchenaid mixer and i am trying everything in it. Its really fabulous. Still not sure its worth the huge price but it does pulverize like nothing else. Cant wait for summertime and making sauces or canning with it.Date published: 2013-03-29Rated 5 out of 5 by jeepster from Should be called "Vital-mix"! If you are on a quest for healthier eating, this is the tool for you. Have had mine for almost 2 weeks and just getting started exploring the possibilities but we've used it at least once a day, usually more. Raw food smoothies daily and "on demand" sorbet or ice cream. My daughter is lactose intolerant so we're experimenting with making our own soy and almond milk too - no additives like grocery store brands! Comes with a large ring-binder cookbook and an excellent DVD featuring chef Michael Symon. Also got the 32 oz wet container which is super handy for small jobs. Only cons are height and that it is noisy, but most things are done in 30-60 seconds so its tolerable. It is a powerhouse!Date published: 2013-03-14