Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender
Pre-set programs for making smoothies, frozen desserts, soups and purees make the 750 the most versatile Vitamix yet. Its low, wide shape allows it to blend faster, finer and more efficiently—and fit on under-cabinet counters better. It's also the most powerful blender on the market today and boasts a 64-oz capacity, bringing true professional performance to the home kitchen.
- Five pre-set programs: Smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and wash.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius provides the speed and control to blend everything from soup to nut butters completely and evenly with ease.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor make it one of the quietest blenders Vitamix has ever made.
- Vitamix Series 750 Blender is 40% quieter than previous models.
- 64-oz. carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Comes with a hardbound cookbook containing more than 200 recipes.
- Nickel-plated PVC plastic housing; stainless steel blades; BPA-free co-polyester carafe.
- 17 1/4" high, 7 1/2" wide; 7 1/2" deep.
- 1200 W; 24,000 RPMs.
- 7 year manufacturers warranty.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.