Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender
Pre-set programs for making smoothies, frozen desserts, soups and purees make the 750 the most versatile Vitamix yet. Its low, wide shape allows it to blend faster, finer and more efficiently—and fit on under-cabinet counters better. It's also the most powerful blender on the market today and boasts a 64-oz capacity, bringing true professional performance to the home kitchen.
- Five pre-set programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and wash.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius provides the speed and control to blend everything from soup to nut butters completely and evenly with ease.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor make it one of the quietest blenders Vitamix has ever made.
- Vitamix Series 750 Blender is 40% quieter than previous models.
- 64-oz. carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Comes with a hardbound cookbook containing more than 200 recipes.
- Nickel-plated PVC plastic housing; improved stainless steel blades; BPA-free co-polyester carafe.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17 1/4" high, 7 1/2" wide; 7 1/2" deep.
- 1200 W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Vitamix model number #1944.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Like
Modernist Cuisine At Home Cookbook
- Online Only