Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender
- Special Offer
Vitamix machines have long offered a combination of durability, versatility and power unmatched by any conventional blender. The Professional Series 750 blender features preset programs for making smoothies, frozen desserts, soups and purees and for cleaning that make it the most multifunctional Vitamix yet. Its 64-oz.-cap. blending container has a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing faster, finer and more efficient results. It’s also the most powerful blender on the market today, bringing true professional performance to the home kitchen.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius provide the speed and control to blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor make the 750 blender one of the quietest Vitamix has ever made—40% quieter than previous models.
- Large 64-oz.-cap. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Comes with a hardbound cookbook containing more than 200 recipes.
- Nickel-plated PVC plastic housing; hard-wearing laser-stainless steel blades.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17 1/4" high, 7 1/2" wide; 7 1/2" deep.
- 1440 W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Vitamix model number #1944.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery