Vitamix Professional Series 300 Blender
The low, wide shape of the Series 300 allows it to blend faster, finer and more efficiently—and fit on under-cabinet counters better – than conventional blenders. It boasts a 64-oz. capacity (nearly double what most blenders allow) and fully variable speed that you control with a smooth turn of the dial.
- 2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius provides the speed and control to blend everything from soup to nut butters completely and evenly with ease.
- Pulse function offers total control over texture and thickness and can be used at any speed.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor make it one of the quietest blenders Vitamix has ever made.
- Vitamix Series 300 Blender is 40% quieter than previous models.
- 64-oz. carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Comes with a hardbound cookbook containing more than 200 recipes.
- PVC plastic housing; improved stainless steel blades; BPA-free co-polyester carafe.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17 1/4" high, 7 1/2" wide; 7 1/2" deep.
- 1200 W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Black: Vtamix model number #1948.
- Ruby: Vitamix model number #1949.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
You May Also Like
Modernist Cuisine At Home Cookbook
- Online Only