Vitamix Professional Series 300 Blender
Vitamix blenders are in a class of their own, unrivaled for their durability, versatility and sheer power. The Professional Series 300 blender boasts a 64-oz.-cap. blending container with a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing faster, finer and more efficient results than conventional blenders. It also offers a 64-oz. capacity (nearly double what most blenders allow) and fully variable speed you control with a smooth turn of the dial.
- Two-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius provide the speed and control to blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Pulse function offers total control over texture and thickness and can be used at any speed.
- One of the quietest Vitamix has ever made—40% quieter than previous models.
- Large 64-oz.-cap. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Black: Vtamix model number #1948.
- Ruby: Vitamix model number #1949.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- PVC plastic housing; hard-wearing laser-cut stainless-steel blades.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- 17 1/4" high, 7 1/2" wide; 7 1/2" deep.
- 1200 W; 24,000 RPMs.
- Made in USA.
- Black: Vtamix model number #1948.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Chicken Enchiladas with Tomatillo Sauce
To prepare the chicken, place in a saucepan with the onion, garlic and salt and add water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce the heat to medium, cover and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool and lift out the chicken, saving the broth for another use. (The chicken can be wrapped and refrigerated for up to 1 day before continuing.) Discard the skin and bones and shred the meat with your fingers. You should have 4 cups chicken.
To make the sauce, in a saucepan, combine the tomatillos and chilies with water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. If some of the tomatillos remain firm, the pan should still be removed from the heat. Drain and, working in batches, place the tomatillos and chilies in a blender along with the garlic. Process until a smooth sauce forms.
In a fry pan over medium-high heat, warm the oil until it is smoking. Quickly add the tomatillo sauce and fry, stirring constantly, until the sauce begins to bubble. Reduce the heat to low and cook until the sauce starts to thicken, 5 minutes more. Add the 1 Tbs. salt; taste and add more salt, if needed. Keep warm. When the sauce is combined with the tortillas and chicken, the taste of salt will be quite diminished; it should be highly seasoned at this point. You should have 3 cups of sauce. If needed, add some of the chicken broth.
Preheat an oven to 350°F.
To make the enchiladas, in a fry pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat until sizzling hot. Using tongs, quickly pass each tortilla through the oil to soften, then drain on paper towels.
Using your fingers, dip each tortilla briefly in the warm sauce, place on a plate, put a large spoonful of shredded chicken near one edge and roll up the tortilla. Place, seam side down, in a baking dish. Cover with the remaining sauce. Bake until thoroughly heated, about 10 minutes.
Remove the enchiladas from the oven and top with the crema, onion slices and crumbled cheese. Alternately, arrange the enchiladas on individual warmed plates and garnish before serving. Serve immediately enchiladas become soggy quickly. Get the full chicken enchiladas with tomatillo sauce (enchiladas verdes) recipe.