Vitamix Professional Series 300 Blender
The low, wide shape of the Series 300 allows it to blend faster, finer and more efficiently—and fit on under-cabinet counters better – than conventional blenders. It boasts a 64-oz. capacity (nearly double what most blenders allow) and fully variable speed that you control with a smooth turn of the dial.
- 2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius provides the speed and control to blend everything from soup to nut butters completely and evenly with ease.
- Pulse function offers total control over texture and thickness and can be used at any speed.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor make it one of the quietest blenders Vitamix has ever made.
- Vitamix Series 300 Blender is 40% quieter than previous models.
- 64-oz. carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Comes with a hardbound cookbook containing more than 200 recipes.
- PVC plastic housing; improved stainless steel blades; BPA-free co-polyester carafe.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17 1/4" high, 7 1/2" wide; 7 1/2" deep.
- 1200 W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Black: Vtamix model number #1948.
- Ruby: Vitamix model number #1949.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
You May Also Like
Modernist Cuisine At Home Cookbook
- Online Only