Vintage Wine Rain Barrel
Originally used to age wine, our oak barrel finds new purpose as a receptacle to retain and utilize rainwater for your edible garden. Simply install the diversion hose kit from a standard home downspout to the oak barrel and begin collecting water with each new rainfall. A handy metal spigot near the bottom of each barrel allows for simple, controlled water removal. Elevating rain barrels will improve water pressure, so consider placement on cinder or landscaping blocks or on other flat surfaces.
- Conserves water by harvesting natural water runoff from rain.
- Rainwater is naturally soft and free of chlorine and other added chemicals.
- Easy to install and winterize in minutes.
- Water diverter reduces excessive overflows.
- Barrel cover keeps water free of contaminants.
- Weathered finish and signs of age add character—no two barrels are alike.
- Fits standard 2”x 3” and 3”x 4” downspouts.
- Sizes will vary slightly.
- 24"–26" diam., 36"–38" high; 90–100 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Recycled oak wine barrel.
- Flexifit™ hose diverter and 3’ fill hose.
- Hole saw set and winter hole cover.
- Metal spigot/hose adaptor.
- Drain and cover.
- Water seals and screws.
- Complete instructions.
- Use & Care
- Rinse with clean water when storing for the winter and use water cleaner one to two times per week to keep water fresh.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.