Century-old wood finds new life in our handmade footed platters for serving breads and cheeses or placing under a steaming pot of stew. Salvaged from turn-of-the-20th-century buildings in Central Europe, the wood is carefully matched and finished to produce these one-of-a-kind servers.
- Crafted from solid European pine.
- The wood’s natural beauty, burnished by a century of use, gives each piece of wood unique character.
- The vintage wood will change color over time, especially with exposure to sunlight, enhancing the wood’s appealing patina.
- Finished with natural wax and food-grade mineral oil.
- 18" x 13" x 2-1/2” thick; 3 1/2" high including feet.
- Made in Hungary.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.