Century-old wood finds new life in our handmade board for slicing and serving breads. Salvaged from turn-of-the-20th-century buildings in Central Europe, the wood is carefully matched and finished to produce this one-of-a-kind server.
- Crafted from solid European pine.
- The wood’s natural beauty, burnished by a century of use, gives each piece of wood unique character.
- The vintage wood will change color over time, especially with exposure to sunlight, enhancing the wood’s appealing patina.
- Finished with natural wax and food-grade mineral oil.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 8" x 18" x 1" high; 4" handle.
- Made in Hungary.