Vintage Pizza Boards
Marvelous conversation pieces as well as one-of-a-kind serveware, our pizza boards are handcrafted from reclaimed and restored European timber. The Extra-Large boards are vintage German bread boards that were used to roll dough before brick-oven baking, while the Large boards are handcrafted from select wood planks salvaged from antique buildings. Each piece is unique in color, grain and natural character, and will beautifully stand the test of time.
- Extra-Large boards are mid-20th-century originals that have been carefully restored by hand.
- Large boards are handcrafted from reclaimed 19th-century beech or heart-pine timber, with inlaid hardwood joinery to prevent warping.
- Each board is one of a kind, and exact color, grain and dimensions will vary.
- Finished with organic food-safe oil.
- Approx. 1" thick.
- Round board is 20" diameter excluding the 5" handle.
- Extra-Large board is 16" to 18" wide and from 18" to 32" long, including handle.
- Large Rectangular board is 16" x 34", including handle.
- The work surface of the large rectangular board is approximately 16" x 30" excluding the 4" handle.
- Round board and Extra-Large board are made in Germany.
- Large made in Hungary.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- To clean after use, wash with a damp cloth and mild dish soap.
- To preserve the wood’s natural beauty and prevent drying, rub often with mineral oil.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.