Vintage Pizza Boards
Marvelous conversation pieces as well as one-of-a-kind serveware, our pizza boards are handcrafted from reclaimed and restored European timber. The Extra-Large boards are vintage German bread boards that were used to roll dough before brick-oven baking, while the Large boards are handcrafted from select wood planks salvaged from antique buildings. Each piece is unique in color, grain and natural character, and will beautifully stand the test of time.
- Extra-Large boards are mid-20th-century originals that have been carefully restored by hand.
- Large boards are handcrafted from reclaimed 19th-century beech or heart-pine timber, with inlaid hardwood joinery to prevent warping.
- Each board is one of a kind, and exact color, grain and dimensions will vary.
- Finished with organic food-safe oil.
- Approx. 1" thick.
- Extra-Large board is 16" to 18" wide and from 18" to 32" long, including handle.
- Large Rectangular board is 16" x 34", including handle.
- Extra-Large made in Germany.
- Large made in Hungary.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- To clean after use, wash with a damp cloth and mild dish soap.
- To preserve the wood’s natural beauty and prevent drying, rub often with mineral oil.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.