Vintage Pizza Boards
Marvelous conversation pieces as well as one-of-a-kind serveware, our pizza boards are handcrafted from reclaimed and restored European timber. The Extra-Large boards are vintage German bread boards that were used to roll dough before brick-oven baking, while the Large boards are handcrafted from select wood planks salvaged from antique buildings. Each piece is unique in color, grain and natural character, and will beautifully stand the test of time.
- Extra-Large boards are mid-20th-century originals that have been carefully restored by hand.
- Large boards are handcrafted from reclaimed 19th-century beech or heart-pine timber, with inlaid hardwood joinery to prevent warping.
- Each board is one of a kind, and exact color, grain and dimensions will vary.
- Finished with organic food-safe oil.
- Approx. 1" thick.
- Round board is 20" diameter excluding the 5" handle.
- Extra-Large board is 16" to 18" wide and from 18" to 32" long, including handle.
- Large Rectangular board is 16" x 34", including handle.
- The work surface of the large rectangular board is approximately 16" x 30" excluding the 4" handle.
- Round board and Extra-Large board are made in Germany.
- Large made in Hungary.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- To clean after use, wash with a damp cloth and mild dish soap.
- To preserve the wood’s natural beauty and prevent drying, rub often with mineral oil.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.