Vintage Olive Boards
Century-old wood finds new life in our handmade boards for serving olives, cheeses or crudités. Salvaged from turn-of-the-20th-century buildings in Central Europe, the wood is carefully matched and finished to produce these one-of-a-kind servers.
- Crafted from solid European pine.
- The wood’s natural beauty, burnished by a century of use, gives each piece of wood unique character.
- The vintage wood will change color over time, especially with exposure to sunlight, enhancing the wood’s appealing patina.
- Finished with natural wax and food-grade mineral oil.
- Small: 14" x 18" long including handle x 1 1/2" thick.
- Medium: 17" x 21" long including handle x 1 1/2" thick.
- Large: 20" x 24" long including handle x 1 1/2" thick.
- Made in Hungary.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with soap and water.
- Oil the wood using food-grade mineral oil after every third use.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.