Vintage French Cheese Board
Century-old wood finds new life in our handmade cheese board. Salvaged from turn-of-the-20th-century buildings in Central Europe, the wood is carefully matched and finished to produce this one-of-a-kind server.
- Crafted from solid European pine.
- The wood’s natural beauty, burnished by a century of use, gives each piece of wood unique character.
- The vintage wood will change color over time, especially with exposure to sunlight, enhancing the wood’s appealing patina.
- Finished with natural wax and food-grade mineral oil.
- 16" sq., 2" high; 20-1/2” long including handle.
- Made in Hungary.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with soap and water.
- Oil the wood using food-grade mineral oil after every third use.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.