Vintage French Cheese Board
Century-old wood finds new life in our handmade cheese board. Salvaged from turn-of-the-20th-century buildings in Central Europe, the wood is carefully matched and finished to produce this one-of-a-kind server.
- Crafted from solid European pine.
- The wood’s natural beauty, burnished by a century of use, gives each piece of wood unique character.
- The vintage wood will change color over time, especially with exposure to sunlight, enhancing the wood’s appealing patina.
- Finished with natural wax and food-grade mineral oil.
- 16" sq., 2" high; 20-1/2” long including handle.
- Made in Hungary.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with soap and water.
- Oil the wood using food-grade mineral oil after every third use.
Next Day Delivery