Vintage Red Cooler
- Online Only
With its cherry-red finish and retro chrome fittings, our cooler harkens back to the days of community picnics and ice-cold bottles of soda pop. Like the vintage coolers that inspired it, it has built-in bottle opener on the side and flip-up chrome handle that secures the lift-off lid. But it's also smartly updated for modern times with eco-friendly construction, double-walled insulation for cold or hot foods and drinks, and a drip-free, watertight aluminum lining. Just add a splash of nostalgia.
- Crafted from steel, aluminum and chrome using eco-friendly methods.
- Red powder-coat enamel finish resists scratches and rust.
- Built-in bottle opener.
- Snap-on lid and watertight lining prevent spills and leaks.
- Sized to hold up to 12 bottles of beer or 12 cans of soda.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/2" x 9 1/4" x 14 1/4" high.
- Interior dimensions: 10 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 10" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a warm soapy cloth or sponge. Dry thoroughly.