Just like the versatile racks used in Provençal kitchens for generations, our handsome French oak and cast-iron rack offers storage and display for cookbooks, serveware and, of course, freshly home-baked treats.
- 6 shelves, 5 of which are adjustable, offer storage and display space.
- A molded top and lion’s-paw feet add architectural detail.
- Handcrafted in southern France by master carpenters from slabs of matte-finished solid oak and a cast iron frame.
- Heirloom-quality to stand tall for years to come.
- Furniture pads are recommended to prevent scratches and protect floors.