- Free Shipping
Turn leftover wine into robust, flavorful vinegar in this traditional stoneware pot. Made in France by a company that has crafted pottery since 1847, it has thick sides for excellent temperature regulation and a wooden tap to make bottling your vinegar easy.
- A traditional vinegar pot, like those found in kitchens across France, crafted of thick stoneware with a pale gray glaze that’s applied by hand and high-fired.
- Generous 1-gal. capacity.
- The dish-shaped lid allows developing vinegar to breathe.
- Cork-stoppered wooden tap makes it simple to decant vinegar into bottles and cruets.
- Start with a bit of high-quality vinegar, add your own white or red wine, then simply wait.
- Depending on the air temperature and the wine you choose, you may have vinegar as quickly as a few weeks. You can use it right away for bright, sharp flavor, or age it for a few months in the bottle to mellow it.
- If you begin a new batch using a bit of the previous one, the results will be faster— and you'll always have a good supply to use and share.
- Instructions included.
- 9" diam., 9 1/4" high; 1-gal. cap
- 6.12 lb.
- Made in France.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy
You May Also Need
Stoneware Vinegar Bottle
- Free Shipping
- Online Only