Vine Floral Boutis Linens Collection
A delicate, intricately stitched flowering vine winds across our table linens, which are quilted in the French style of boutis, an artistic form of needlework dating back several centuries. The overall floral design is sewn onto easy-care, solid-colored cotton. Coordinating napkins are plain-woven.
- Woven of 100% cotton.
- Tablecloths and runners are sold individually.
- Place mats and napkins are offered as sets of four.
- Chair pads are offered as sets of two.
- Reversible, quilted chair pads have removable covers.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Tablecloths: 90" round; 70" x 90"; 70" x 108".
- Runners: 108" x 16".
- Place Mats: 20" x 14".
- Napkins: 20" sq.
- Chair Pads: 16 1/2" sq.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care