Williams-Sonoma Vindaloo Curry Powder
A specialty of India, vindaloos are typically among the spiciest of Indian curries. Enlivened with red chili peppers for just the right amount of spicy heat, our mildly hot seasoning blend showcases a signature blend of curry spices that create layers of rich, complex flavor.
- A fragrant, mildly hot seasoning blend for making India's celebrated curry vindaloo.
- Curry vindaloo is a culinary legacy of Portuguese colonists in the Indian coastal region of Goa, where the dish soon became a local favorite for holidays and other celebrations.
- To ensure the most vibrant flavor and aroma, the seasonings are ground and blended in a California spice kitchen just before shipping.
- The premium, all-natural seasonings for our Vindaloo Curry are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 2 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- California chili, ancho chili, cumin, tomato powder, cinnamon, garlic, turmeric, coriander, ginger, cilantro, yellow mustard, fenugreek, black pepper, cardamom, cloves, cayenne pepper, citric acid.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.