Viking Ultra-Premium 500 Series Gas Grills
Viking's top-of-the-line 500 series is newly redesigned to master any grilling challenge, from casual family meals to large-scale entertaining. Commercial-level cooking power generates big heat for all your favorite grilling methods, including wood smoking and rotisserie roasting, with every feature optimized for easy maintenance and cleanup. The 500 series grills are available in either natural- and propane-gas models and in two styles: as a counter-depth grill that can be custom-built into any enclosure or as a freestanding grill with a portable cart. We also offer a range of accessories to suit your particular outdoor space and cooking style.
- 29,000 BTU (natural gas)/28,000 BTU (propane gas) stainless-steel burners – the highest in the industry – produce intense heat across entire grill surface.
- Black Diamond™ briquette flavor generator system turns grill drippings into delicious smoky flavor while protecting burners from debris.
- 30" grill has 2 burners; 42" grill has 3 burners; 54" grill has 4 burners.
- Gourmet-Glo™ 15,000 BTU (natural gas)/13,500 BTU (propane gas) infrared rotisserie burner with heavy-duty rotisserie motor (70-lb. cap.), fully enclosed 1/2" stainless-steel rotisserie rod and two forks; additional forks sold separately.
- The optional TruSear™ 30,000 BTU infrared burner provides intense searing heat to caramelize foods, sealing in the juices of even the thickest cuts of meat. (Available on 54" and 42" grills only)
- Porcelain-coated cast-iron grates resist sticking and allow for fast, even heating and easy cleanup.
- Removable smoker box holds your choice of wood chips or herbs.
- Stainless-steel knobs feature blue LED illumination for nighttime grilling.
- Grill canopy has two interior halogen lights to illuminate grill space.
- Grease control system channels liquids to a removable drip tray.
- Three-position stainless-steel warming rack.
- Easy-to-read numeric thermometer is hermetically sealed so it never fogs.
- Push-and-turn 120-volt electric igniter provides a consistent, continuous spark for easy ignition.
- Can be installed in a custom-built enclosure or used with a portable stainless-steel cart (cart design varies by size); see available combinations below.
- Grill requires electricity.
- Grill cover (sold separately) provides added protection from the elements.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Without cart: 29 1/2" wide x 32 3/4" deep x 37 1/2" high (with lid closed); 325 lb.
- With cart: 29 1/2" wide x 32 3/4" deep x 55 1/2" high (with lid closed and shelves down); 490 lb.
- Grilling surface area: 3.9 sq. ft. (563 sq. inches).
- Without cart: 41 1/4" wide x 32 3/4" deep x 37 1/2" high (with lid closed); 350 lb.
- With cart: 41 1/4" wide x 32 3/4" deep x 55 1/2" high (with lid closed and shelves down); 605 lb.
- Grilling surface area: 5.8 sq. ft. (836 sq. inches).
- Without cart: 53 1/4" wide x 32 3/4" deep x 37 1/2" high (with lid closed); 490 lb.
- With cart: 53 1/4" wide x 32 3/4" deep x 37 1/2" high (with lid closed and shelves down); 780 lb.
- Grilling surface: 7.8 sq. ft. (1120 sq. inches).
- Use & Care
- Viking grill natural-gas models are designed for use with natural gas fuel only.
- Viking grill propane-gas models are designed for use with propane fuel only.
- After each use, clean drip tray with soap and water.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Periodically wipe down exterior with a microfiber cloth. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, use a brush with stainless-steel or brass bristle to remove charred residue. For more thorough cleaning, allow the grates to cool and soak for 30 minutes in hot, soapy water before scrubbing.
- Never use abrasive cleaners or oven cleaner on grill grates or grill body.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
Please allow six to seven weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. With in-home White-Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, inspected and set up, and packaging is removed. Delivery will be made by appointment, within the continental USA only; we'll call to make an appointment. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.